Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and check-in at the hotel. India's capital & a major gateway to the country, Delhi is contemporary and a bustling metropolis which successfully combines in its fold the ancient & the modern. Its strategic location was one of the prime reasons why successive dynasties chose it as their seat of power. New Delhi also reflects the legacy the British left behind. Overnight in Delhi.
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to board the flight to Srinagar. Meet our representative upon arrival in Srinagar and proceed to your houseboat. This place is famous for its lakes and the charming houseboats, Srinagar is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts. The lake comprises a series of water bodies, including the Nagin Lake. One can take in the panoramic view of the mountains surrounding Srinagar from this lake. Kashmiri boats called Shikara, are used to explore the intricate maze of waterways on this lake. In evening, enjoy a Shikara-ride on Dal Lake. Dinner and overnight in the hotel stay in houseboat.
After breakfast proceed for excursion to Gulmarg ‘Meadow of Flowers’ situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, with lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. On arrival proceed to enjoy Gandola Ride. Later drive back to Srinagar. On arrival in Sri Nagar enjoy visit to Mughal Gardens - Nishat (The Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard. On your way back, visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted silk carpets and shawls as well as ornaments. Dinner & Overnight stay in houseboat.
After breakfast proceed to airport to connect flight to Delhi. On Arrival proceed for a City tour of Old and New Delhi. This fascinating city has been in existence since the 6th century BC and has seen ups and downs from the rule of the Pandavas right up to the British Raj. Drive past to The Jama Masjid, which is the largest mosque in India, commissioned by Emperor Shah Jahan. The courtyard of the mosque can hold about 25,000 worshippers. Later drive past to the Red Fort, which was constructed during the rule of Emperor Shah Jahan and served as the residence for the Mughal royal family. It continues to be significant till date, as every Independence Day, the Prime Minister makes a speech from its ramparts as the Indian flag is hoisted. Later, drive past President House and several other government buildings in Edwin Lutyen’s Delhi before you head toward Rajghat, the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. This simple memorial marks the spot where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated in 1948. Later drive to Agra. Arrive and check-in at your hotel.
Overnight in Agra.
After breakfast, proceed for a City tour of Agra. Visit the Red Fort, which was commissioned in 1565 by Akbar. The beautiful yet forbidding structure is a handsome example of Mughal architecture. Later, visit the Taj Mahal … a mausoleum built as a symbol of Emperor Shah Jehan’s devotion to his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal. Considered an architectural marvel, its construction took thousands of workers over 21 years to complete. Later drive to Jaipur and enroute Visit Fatehpur Sikri, which was built by Emperor Akbar and is home to many historical buildings. Akbar wanted to make Fatehpur Sikri his headquarters; however, he had to abandon it due to shortage of water. The Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti enshrines the burial place of the Sufi saint who lived a religious life here. Today, Fatehpur Sikri is a UNESCO World heritage site. Further drive to Jaipur and check into your Hotel. Jaipur is the gateway to the magnificent and vibrant state of Rajasthan. Evening take a stroll in the markets of Jaipur for the traditional dresses and shoes, curio shops, blue pottery etc.
Overnight in Jaipur.
Proceed for full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur, also known as the ‘Pink City’. The city of Jaipur is capital to the state of Rajasthan, famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. Jaipur owes its name to the founder of the city, warrior king Sawai Jai Singh II. Visit the Amber Fort. The best way to explore the fort is to ride up to it on Elephant back. Prominent structures inside the fort are the Diwan-i-Aam, adorned with latticed galleries, the Ganesh Pol, with a beautiful painted image of Lord Ganesh, and the stunning Sheesh Mahal, a hall decorated with thousands of tiny mirrors. Later, stop to photograph the beautiful Hawa Mahal, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.” This beautiful façade with its ornately carved latticework windows was designed so the ladies of the palace could look out onto the streets unobserved. Later you will visit the City Palace… again, a synthesis of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. The museums here showcase rare and ancient manuscripts, arms dating back to the 15th century, and costumes of erstwhile royalty. Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, comprising geometric devices for measuring time, and tracking stars in their orbits.
Overnight in Jaipur.
After breakfast at leisure. Later check out and proceed to Delhi Airport to connect onward flight.
End of Services.
- Based on 3*+ hotels
- Delhi - Surya International
- Srinagar HB - Deluxe Houseboat on Nageen Lake / Dal Lake
- Agra - Taj Vilas
- Jaipur - Lords Plaza
- Based on 4* star hotels
- Delhi - SK Premium Park
- Srinagar HB - Wangnoo Heritage on Nageen Lake
- Agra - Howard Plaza - The Fern
- Jaipur - Park Regis
- Based on 5* hotels
- Delhi - The Surya
- Srinagar HB - Welcom ITC Houseboat (Gurkha Houseboat)
- Agra - Crystal Sarovar Premiere
- Jaipur - Holiday Inn City Centre
This package is valid from 01st October’19 till 31st March’20(Except from 20th December’19 – 10th January’20)
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 2 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport & Hotel check-in / check-out
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours except Kashmir & Delhi
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- 1 session of Shikara-ride
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt.
- Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
Daily Breakfast Included.
No Other Meals Are Provided.
US, Canadian & UK citizens require visa to visit India. We can help you process your visa. Please call us for assistance.
Monuments Closed On
- Agra - Taj Mahal on every Friday
- Jaipur – Elephant ride at Amber Fort will not be operational during Eid /Navrataras Festivals
- Issued Boarding Passes for Gandola ride in Gulmarg are valid for the period of 03 Hours only, Visitors boarding between Gulmarg to Kungdoori (Phase 1) from 1400 Hrs. to 1600 Hrs.
- can stay at G2 Station till 1700 HRS Only and Visitors boarding between Kungdoori (Phase 1) to Apparwath (Phase 2) from 1400 Hrs. to 1500 Hrs. can stay at Apparwath
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020.
- Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitionsand long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
Pre & Post accommodation and transport available.
No Optional Tours Available.