Meet our representative upon arrival in Cochin and drive towards hotel to check-in. Enjoy city tour covering Mattanchery Palace- gifted to the king of Cochin, by Portuguese in 1555, about 500 year old Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, local spices market followed by colorful performing art – Kathakali Dance. Later in the evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, drive to Munnar - derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew. Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil factories, sights of several endangered species and the purple-blue of the Neelakurinji flowers that bloom every 12 years. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Explore Eravikulam National Park, home to various elusive and endangered species. It is a great place to enjoy trekking and offers mind- blowing views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed towards Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight to the history of tea plantations of this region. Later visit Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point and Flower Garden. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey and board your houseboat on arrival. Alleppey, "Venice of the East" has a large network of backwater canals that meander through the town, surrounding villages and Vembanad Lake. Cruise through the beautiful and scenic backwaters of Kerela, while you stay in houseboat. Overnight stay on houseboat.
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Kumarakom - a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats and canoes. The fresh water of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals and waterways. Spend the rest of the day at beautiful resort of Kumarakom. (Optional) explore the Kerala Backwaters through sunset cruise at Vembanad Lake. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Today, enjoy your visit to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary- An ornithologist's paradise, the sanctuary is spread across 14 acres. Also, you may want to indulge yourself with some Ayurveda treatments in your hotel (On direct-payment basis). Ayurveda is the ancient healing system of India and has been practiced continuously for over 5,000 years. The various treatments are individually prescribed and involve the use of medicated herbal oils, herbs, powders and poultices & natural ingredients. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
- Based on 3*+ hotels
- Cochin - Cochin Palace
- Munnar - Grand Plaza
- Alleppey HB - Casablanca
- Kumarakom - Eastend Lake Song
- Based on 4* star hotels
- Cochin - Radisson Blu
- Munnar - Tea County KTDC
- Alleppey HB - Lakes Lagoons Deluxe
- Kumarakom - Eastend Lake Song
- Based on 5* hotels
- Cochin - Le Meridien
- Munnar - Mountain Club
- Alleppey HB - Lakes & Lagoons Premium
- Kumarakom - Zuri Kumarakom Kerala Resort & Spa
This package is valid from 01st October’19 till 31st March’20 (Except from 20th December’19 – 10th January’20)
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Kathakali Show in Cochin.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls,
tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- 1 nights at Port Cochin
- 2 night at Munnar
- 1 night at Alleppey HB
- 2 night at Kumarakom
Daily Breakfast Included.
No Other Meals Are Provided.
US, Canadian & UK citizens require visa to visit India. We can help you process your visa. Please call us for assistance.
Monuments Closed On
- Cochin - Jewish Synagogue will be closed on Friday/Saturday/Jewish Holidays.
- Cochin - Mattanchery Palace will be closed on Friday.
- Munnar - Eravikulam National Park will be closed in the month of February & March
- Munnar - Tata Tea Museum will be closed on Monday
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitionsand long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
Pre & Post accommodation and transport available.
No Optional Tours Available.