Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and check-in at the hotel. India's capital & a major gateway to the country, Delhi is contemporary and a bustling metropolis which successfully combines in its fold the ancient & the modern. Its strategic location was one of the prime reasons why successive dynasties chose it as their seat of power. New Delhi also reflects the legacy the British left behind.Overnight in Delhi.
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of Old and New Delhi. This fascinating city has been in existence since the 6th century BC and has seen ups and downs from the rule of the Pandavas right up to the British Raj. Visit Jama Masjid, which is the largest mosque in India, commissioned by Emperor Shah Jahan. The courtyard of the mosque can hold about 25,000 worshippers. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk, the busiest market in Old Delhi…noisy, chaotic and uniquely Indian. You will then drive past to the Red Fort, which was constructed during the rule of Emperor Shah Jahan and served as the residence for the Mughal royal family. It continues to be significant till date, as every Independence Day, the Prime Minister makes a speech from its ramparts as the Indian flag is hoisted. Later, drive past President House and several other government buildings in Edwin Lutyen’s Delhi before you head toward Rajghat, the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. This simple memorial marks the spot where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated in 1948. Thereafter, visit Humayun’s Tomb, commissioned by Humayun’s wife Hamida Banu Begum in 1562. It was the first garden tomb built in the Indian sub-continent where the Persian architect used red sandstone on a large scale. Later in the evening visit the Qutab Minar, which is the tallest brick minaret in the world; it was commissioned by Qutbuddin Aibak, the first Muslim ruler of Delhi. Overnight in Delhi.
On arrival in Agra, check-in into your Hotel. Later proceed for Half Day City Tour of Agra. Visit the Red Fort, which was commissioned in 1565 by Akbar. The beautiful yet forbidding structure is a handsome example of Mughal architecture. Later, visit the Taj Mahal … a mausoleum built as a symbol of Emperor Shah Jehan’s devotion to his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal. Considered an architectural marvel, its construction took thousands of workers over 21 years to complete. Overnight in Agra.
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur andenroute Visit Fatehpur Sikri, which was built by Emperor Akbar and is home to many historical buildings. Akbar wanted to make Fatehpur Sikri his headquarters; however, he had to abandon it due to shortage of water. The Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti enshrines the burial place of the Sufi saint who lived a religious life here. Today, Fatehpur Sikri is a UNESCO World heritage site. Further drive to Jaipur and check into your Hotel. Jaipur is the gateway to the magnificent and vibrant state of Rajasthan. Evening take a stroll in the markets of Jaipur for the traditional dresses and shoes, curio shops, blue pottery etc. Overnight in Jaipur.
Today, enjoy a full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur, also known as the ‘Pink City’… it is famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. The old city of Jaipur is painted pink, which gives it a magical glow. Visit the Amber Fort… a fascinating blend of Hindu and Mughal architecture. The best way to explore the fort is to ride up to it on elephant back. Later, stop to photograph the beautiful Hawa Mahal, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.” This beautiful façade with its ornately carved latticework windows is made of pink sandstone. Post lunch, visit the City Palace… again, a synthesis of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, comprising geometric devices for measuring time. You will also visit the Albert Hall, which was modeled on the Victoria and Albert Museum in London and is a fine example of Indo-Saracenic style of architecture. Overnight in Jaipur.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport/railway station for return flight back home. End of Services.
- Based on 3*+ hotels
- Delhi - Surya International
- Agra - Taj Vilas
- Jaipur - Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya
- Based on 4* star hotels
- Delhi - SK Premium Park
- Agra - Howard Plaza - The Fern
- Jaipur - Park Regis
- Based on 5* hotels
- Delhi - Crowne Plaza MV
- Agra - Crystal Sarovar Premiere
- Jaipur - Holiday Inn City Centre
This package is valid from 01st October’19 till 31st March’20 (Except from 20th December’19 – 10th January’20)
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned in above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport & Hotel check-in / check-out.
- Cycle-rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Optional activities are subject to availability. Charges additional.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to
Guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- 2 night at Delhi
- 1 night at Agra
- 2 nights at Jaipur
Daily Breakfast Included.
No Other Meals Are Provided.
US, Canadian & UK citizens require visa to visit India. We can help you process your visa. Please call us for assistance.
Monuments Closed On
- Delhi -Red fort is closed on every Monday
- Agra - Taj Mahal on every Friday.
- Jaipur – Elephant ride at Amber Fort will not be operational during Eid /Navrataras Festivals.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions
- and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
Pre & Post accommodation and transport available.
No Optional Tours Available.