On arrival in Zurich, you will walk across to the Flughafen station (located adjacent to the airport) for your train to Lucerne. The rest of the day is free Or take an optional Indian Dinner Cruise on Lake Lucerne (operating Mon Wed, Fri for the month Apr to Jun and Mon and Thu from Jul to Aug). Overnight stay in Lucerne.
Enjoy a day of sheer excitement and adventure on glacier paradise of Mt. Titlis (Mountain Excursion). Travel by train to Engelberg and board the world first revolving gondola ‘Rotair’ and take the opportunity to ride the spectacular ‘Ice Flyer’ chairlift and see the ice grotto in the Titlis Glacier Park. This evening cruise along the serene Lake Lucerne on a stylish, elegant and luxurious panorama YatchSaphir. Overnight stay in Lucerne.
Today, your journey takes you into the heart of the Bernese Oberland. On arrival in Interlaken, check into your hotel. The day is free. Overnight stay in Interlaken.
This morning, visit Schilthorn Mountain excursion (free for Swiss Passholder). Enjoy spectacular view of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountain. OR take an optional excursion to Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe (Mountain Excursion) and Europe’s highest train station. Ascend by a cogwheel train to the top arriving into a wonder world of glaciers and an incredible world of eternal ice and snow. Overnight stay in Interlaken.
Travel by high-speed TGV train to Paris via Geneva. In the evening take an optional tour and experience a nice evening at Lido Show with dinner. You will see incredible settings, breathtaking entertainments, international attractions which are all pure enchantment. Overnight stay in Paris.
Today enjoy Paris City Tour with Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Visit and Cruise on Seine. This tour features a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the capital, a panoramic city tour by coach, plus an hour-long boat trip along the Seine. (Note: The Eiffel Tower ticket is subject to availability and can be changed to Montparnasse Tower). Overnight stay in Paris.
Today you will be transferred to the Paris airport for your flight back home. END OF SERVICES
- Based on 3*+ hotels
- Lucerne - Ibis Styles Lucerne Hotel De La Paix Hotel, Rothaus Hotel, Ambassador Hotel, Seeburg Hotel, DreiKonige Hotel
- Interlaken - WeissesKreuz Hotel Beausite Hotel Chalet Swiss Hotel, City Oberland Hotel
- Paris - Hotel Derby Eiffel Eiffel Capitol Hotel, Hotel EiffelSaint Charles, Hotel ElyseesFlaubert, Acadia Astotel Hotel OR similar
- Based on 4*+ hotels
- Lucerne - Hotel Monopol, Cascada Hotel, Flora Hotel, Continental Park
- Interlaken - Krebs Hotel, Interlaken Hotel, Hotel Stella, Metropole Hotel, Du Nord Hotel
- Paris - Hotel Opera Cadet, Hotel Le Pera, Residhome Paris Opera, Astra Opera Hotel, Astotel Hotel
- Based on 5*+ hotels
- Lucerne - Hotel Schweizerhof, Grand Hotel National
- Interlaken - Hotel Lindner Grand Beau Rivage
- Paris - Napoleon Hotel, HotelDu Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
This package is valid from 01st April’19 till 31st March’20
- International air ticket with Airport taxes
- Switzerland Visa charges.
- Train Station Transfers.
- City Tax payable at the time of check-out.
- Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’head.
- 2 night at Lucerne
- 2 night at Interlaken
- 2 night at Paris
Daily breakfast inclusive
No other meals included
USA residents do not require visa for this tour.
Pre & post accommodation & transfers available please contact for the details.
Optional tours available please contact for the details