Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit the famous Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Cellular Jail and then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight at Port Blair.
• Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs. Or 1900 hrs. Depending on ticket availability.
• Cellular Jail is closed on Monday.
• Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
• Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
• In case your flight lands in the evening we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
Departure by Private/Govt ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs. to reach Havelock. Guest have to collect luggage and walk to the exit gate where our person will be waiting outside the jetty gate with the guest name on the placard. Proceed to selected hotel and in the evening at around 1500- 1530 hrs. Proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind. Overnight at Havelock.
• Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock
• Carry valid Photo id (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry
• ALCOHOL cannot be carried on board the inter-island vessels (Private/ Govt)
• There are limited cars on Havelock and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
• Guest cannot swim in the water after sunset.
Embark on the most memorable excursion by boat where guest can indulge in water sports like Snorkeling, Jet Kayak, Sea Walk - Subject to weather ( ALL ACTIVITIES ON EXTRA PAYMENT), just 25 - 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.. Overnight at Havelock.
• The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based
on rotation and sharing basis.
• Due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• Incase Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions then guest will be taken to Light House.
• Guest can purchase water, snacks from shops nearby the counter before proceeding on the trip as nothing is available at Elephant Beach.
Do not Litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
• DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach. • Elephant Beach/Light House Trip is subject to weather condition and incase of rough weather if the trip gets cancelled then we will take guest to Kalapathar Beach instead.
Havelock to Neil by Private/Govt ferry and on arrival proceed to visit Bharatpur, Laxmanpur beach and Natural Bridge before departing to Jetty. Board the Private/Govt ferry for Port Blair. Drop to Port Blair hotel. Evening free for local shopping. Overnight at Havelock.
• Do note that all hotels on Havelock have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel
• Guest should be at private ferry counter for check in at least an hour before vessel departure time.
• The three beach visit is subject to tide timings and our representative will update the exact timing based on the tide. The three beach visit is Neil Island trip is subject to weather condition and incase Day Trip to Neil gets ancelled we shall organize for idyatapu trip at Port Blair (Sunset Point).
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful
ornamental fishes and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). Then, visit Ross Island - from where the Britishers' governed the
entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s,
peacock, exotic birds, etc. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Port Blair.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITES AT NORTH BAY ON DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS.
Glass Bottom Boat Ride @ USD 8 / INR 550 per pax on sharing basis.
Snorkeling @ USD 13 / INR 870 per pax.
Jet Ski Ride@ USD 16 / INR 1075 per pax.
Sea Walk @ USD 67 / INR 4500 per pax.
Diving @ USD 67 / INR 4500 per pax.
• Ross Island & North Bay is closed on Wednesday • Ferry for above trip leaves at fixed timings please ensure you are on time at Water Sports Complex from where you will board the boat. • All activities are at an extra cost at North Bay. • Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglassesand sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip. • If due to bad weather North Bay & Ross Island is cancelled then guest will be taken to Wandoor Beach and Kalapani Museum as an alternate
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Port Blair airport for return flight back home. End of Services.
• Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and request all guest to be at the airport atleast 1.5 hrs before departure flight timing. • Do note that all hotels on Port Blair have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
- Based on 3*+ hotels
- Port Blair - Hotel Shompen
- Havelock - Hotel Symphony Palms
- Based on 4* star hotels
- Port Blair - Peerless Sarovar Portico
- Havelock - TGS Blue Resort
- Based on 5* hotels
- Port Blair - Hotel Sentinel
- Havelock - Silver sands
This package is valid from 01st October’19 till 31st March’20 (Except from 15th December’19 – 15th January’20)
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Two Island Cruise Package (Neil Island & North Bay) (Boat Charges)
- One session of Snorkeling in Havelock (Subject to weather condition)
- Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
- Ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock (round trip).
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes,
Govt. Service Tax
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Scuba diving, Sea walking and other Water sports activities.
- Glass Bottom Boat ride.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- Guide Charges.
- 3 nights at Port Blair
- 2 night at Havelock
Daily Breakfast Included.
No Other Meals Are Provided.
US, Canadian & UK citizens require visa to visit India. We can help you process your visa. Please call us for assistance.
- Ross Island & North Bay is closed on Wednesday
- Ferry for Ross Island leaves at fixed timings and request you to ensure at WSC at the given time.
- Glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling, water sports are at an extra cost at North Bay.
- All the tours are Subject to weather condition.
- May, June, July, August, Sept guest can expect rain during their stay.
- Itinerary may be changed according to weather. The Monsoons in Andaman’s are truly magical.
- Diving and Sea Walk can be done at an extra cost at North Bay.
- Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
- All Hotels have an early check in and check out time and late checkout is subject to availability and discretion of hotel management.
- We provide AC Cars in Port Blair/ Havelock/ Neil Island (We provide AC Xylos at Port Blair and Havelock) Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
Pre & Post accommodation and transport available.
No Optional Tours Available.