Why Book with us?
- Personal service and expert advice.
- First hand knowledge of the destinations we sell.
- High number of repeat customers.
- We offer only the best hand picked luxury destinations
Hotel Dubrovnik's location at the main city square and proximity to
city attractions make the stay most memorable as its on Ban Jelačić Square is a minutes' walk from the nearest tram stop, 6 minutes on foot from Zagreb Cathedral and a 13-minute walk from the Mimara Museum.
Known for its unique hospitality tradition since 1929.
It will not take much of the chaos to reach the hotel as the taxi stop is right next to the hotel and the tram stop is right in front of the hotel whereas airport is just 11 miles away from the hotel.
The hotel features banquet halls and a number of conference rooms suitable for various events.
rooms offer minibars, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Upgraded rooms have sitting areas, while chic suites feature living rooms; 1 has a furnished terrace. Room service is available.
There's a lively American grill restaurant and a laid-back cafe, as well as a gym
- Heart of Zagreb
- Ban Jelacic Square - 1 min walk
- Zagreb Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Ilica Street - 1 min walk
- Tkalciceva Street - 1 min walk
- Zagreb Eye Viewpoint - 1 min walk
- Dolac - 2 min walk
- Profil Megastore - 3 min walk
- Zagreb Youth Theatre - 3 min walk
- Archbishop's Palace - 4 min walk
- Archaeological Museum - 4 min walk